What's in the box.
- PAX A920 Mobile Smart Terminal
- USB charging cord and outlet adapter
- Thermal printer paper roll (pre-loaded)
Set up your terminal.
- Charge the terminal by inserting the charging cord in the charging port located on the left side of the terminal.
Tip: Charge the terminal overnight or power down at the end of the day to save battery life.
- Turn the terminal on by pressing and holding the power button located on the right side of the terminal.
Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Settings icon visible from the terminal's home screen.
- Toggle on Wi-Fi, then tap Wi-Fi to view a list of available networks.
- Select your desired network, enter the password (if necessary), and tap Connect.
- You should then see Connected in the list of available networks.
- Tap the circle icon at the bottom of the screen to return to the terminal's home screen.
Tip: For best connectivity, use your internet service provider rather than a mobile hotspot.
Log in to the PayAnywhere app.
- Tap the PayAnywhere icon on the terminal's home screen to launch the app.
- Log in using the QR code provided in your Welcome Email. Or, log in with the email address and password you used when creating your account.
- Customize your app settings and start accepting payments