13 Tips for Creating Buzz About Your Business
When you are trying to drum up news about your business, it can be hard to get the right people to listen to your pitch. Whether it's the local weekly newspaper, or the T.V. news station, here are 13 tips from Small Business Trends that you should use to create more buzz about your business.
- Keep it simple.
- Avoid industry jargon and buzzwords.
- Provide interesting data, tips and facts.
- Keep it timely.
- Be proactive and creative.
- Give a head's up.
- Don't over hype.
- Identify the right writer.
- Know who you are pitching to.
- Personalize your email pitches.
- Be available.
- Connect socially.
- Maintain the relationship.
Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/valeriebb/1681924558/